Difference between C# and VC.net
Author Message
 Difference between C# and VC.net

Hi,

Can anybody help in this regard.
What is C# and what is VC.Net
I am a professional developer in VC 6.0.
How much VC 7 or VC.net or C# differs from it.
Is any difference between VC7 and VC.net.
How much different is Visual Studio.net from Visual Studio.
Where can i get more info about it.

Regards
Anupam

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 06:17:17 GMT
 Difference between C# and VC.net
VC.net compares to VC 6.0--it's an IDE.

C# is like C++ or VB--it's a language.

VC7 is VC.net.

--Russell

Quote:

> Hi,

> Can anybody help in this regard.
> What is C# and what is VC.net
> I am a professional developer in VC 6.0.
> How much VC 7 or VC.net or C# differs from it.
> Is any difference between VC7 and VC.net.
> How much different is Visual Studio.net from Visual Studio.
> Where can i get more info about it.

> Regards
> Anupam

Fri, 16 Sep 2005 05:32:49 GMT

1. Difference between C#, VC7, VC.net

2. difference betwen VC .net and C#, VB.net

3. Can anyoe tell me what is the difference between C# and VC.NET?

4. Differences between Visual C# .Net Standard and Visual Studio.Net Professional

5. Performance Difference between VB.Net and VC.Net

6. Difference between C# and VB.Net

7. Speed differences between C# and VB.NET?

8. VB.Net vs C# - list of major differences

9. Speed (HUGE) difference between F5 debug in VC6 and VC.NET

10. Difference between .Net and VC 6

11. Challenge/Help VB.NET VC++.NET VC++6.0

12. Slower compilation with VC Net 2003 (7.1) when compared to VC Net 7.0