Icons disappear from buttons in Windows 98 when the button is disabled
Author Message
 Icons disappear from buttons in Windows 98 when the button is disabled

Hello,

I have a button with an icon on it. When the button is disabled in
Windows 98, the normally grayed icon is relaced with a dark gray
rectangle.

Is there a workaround to this problem?

Thank you,
Doug Kimzey
PC Engineering, Inc.

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Icons disappear from buttons in Windows 98 when the button is disabled
That's the way Microsoft's applications look too.  Pretty ugly isn't it?

- Anti_Snoop
http://www.snoopsoft.com

Quote:
> Hello,

> I have a button with an icon on it. When the button is disabled in
> Windows 98, the normally grayed icon is relaced with a dark gray
> rectangle.

> Is there a workaround to this problem?

> Thank you,
> Doug Kimzey
> PC Engineering, Inc.

Tue, 09 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. system button on Windows application disappear (-minimize,full screen,* close)

2. Disable CButton with icon: Icon disappears

3. Menu disappears in Windows 98!

4. Menu disappears in Windows 98!

5. Menu disappears in Windows 98!

6. MSVC 1.52 button disable with owner draw buttons

7. (Icon on Button)When the Icon is displayed, the Button is Disappeared.

8. disable windows combo button action

9. Size of Button and NT & 98

10. buttons, check buttons, radio buttons, and such...

11. how to create a window without any close button (include OK button and X button)

12. Buttons disappear when linked resource ???