Help:Accessing SQL server thro' MS-Access
Author Message
 Help:Accessing SQL server thro' MS-Access

Hello,

We have developed an application using a VC++ ( version 5.0 ) to access
SQL Server database by creating a link in MS-Access. This works fine as
long as the network is fine. Once if the network goes down and comes up
again we are Refreshing the link which is not successful and the error
says
ODBC Call Failed ( error number 3146 ). We have tried to delete the link

and recreate it but it didn't work.
can anybody help us.

Thanx in Advance
Jayasimha.

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. accessing MS SQL server

2. Accessing MS SQL-Server via ADO

3. accessing static member of Windows service class thro reflection - need help

4. HELP - Long text from Access to SQL Server?

5. Help with database access(sql server) thru vc++.net/mfc

6. Data Access tool to access MS-Access from DOS/C application

7. Help - How to access MS-ACCess from VC1.52

8. Can't access HELP file for MS VC++ 6

9. How copy several db table from sql server to access or from access to sql server?

10. sending ' character to MS SQL server

11. type casts in MS-Access SQL

12. Suspected bug in MS Jet or Access 2000 SQL/VBA engine