CPropertySheet OnOK-method isn't called, why?
Author Message
 CPropertySheet OnOK-method isn't called, why?

Hi!

My CPropertySheet derived class does not get its OnOK-method called
when the user presses the OK-button. Only CPropertyPages OnOK-method
gets called. Have I derived the PropertySheet-class wrongly or what?
I'm using VC 1.52 with MFC 2.53 in Win 3.11.

thanx,
Jyrki

Mon, 24 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CPropertySheet OnOK-method isn't called, why?

Jyrki,

Don't know about VC 1.52 with MFC 2.53 but with VC++4.2 the following is
true.

CPropertySheet is derived directly from CWin as a category of Frame Window,
not CWin by way of CDialog as a CPropertyPage is (see Hierachy Chart). As
such, the OnOK function is not a natural member of this class (see Class
Wizard). If you need this function you will have to write a notify routine
into your class to pick up the IDOK command.

You can also process when your Property Sheet returns IDOK to its parent
calling process.

HTH,
Dennis Pugh

Quote:

>Hi!

>My CPropertySheet derived class does not get its OnOK-method called
>when the user presses the OK-button. Only CPropertyPages OnOK-method
>gets called. Have I derived the PropertySheet-class wrongly or what?
>I'm using VC 1.52 with MFC 2.53 in Win 3.11.

>thanx,
>Jyrki

Tue, 25 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Why isn't OnDraw/OnPaint called?

2. Why isn't PreCreateWindow called

3. Qestion: why isn't PreCreateWindow() called here

4. CPropertySheet::OnOK - doesn't exist

5. NULL isn't 0/0 isn't NULL

6. VS .NET Does Not Complain When Pure Virtual Method Isn't Defined

7. why isn't stdio full-duplex?

8. Top Left Icon - Why Isn't it Showing Up Correctly

9. Why isn't malloc necessary here?

10. HELP - why isn't ld working

11. why isn't there a strcasestr ?

12. Why isn't there a ->= operator?