Show AutoHide Taskbar Programmatically Pt. I
Author Message
 Show AutoHide Taskbar Programmatically Pt. I

Here's another:

How do you make the taskbar appear programmatically when it is set to
autohide?

Regards

Rik
--
The rumblynge of a fart, and every soun,
Nis but of eir reverberacioun[...]

                                   -- Geoffrey Chaucer

Mon, 03 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Show AutoHide Taskbar Programmatically Pt. I
And I don't want to hear the SetCursorPos solution.

R.
--
The rumblynge of a fart, and every soun,
Nis but of eir reverberacioun[...]

                                   -- Geoffrey Chaucer

Mon, 03 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Show AutoHide Taskbar Programmatically Pt. I
Not SetCursorPos - it is very unpleasant for user.
Probably if you send
taskbar->SendMessage( WM_MOUSEMOVE, 1, 1)

but it is still not what you wanted

{r=1}r++{r=0}

Quote:

>And I don't want to hear the SetCursorPos solution.

>R.
>--
>The rumblynge of a fart, and every soun,
>Nis but of eir reverberacioun[...]

>                                   -- Geoffrey Chaucer

Mon, 03 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hide Taskbar Programmatically Pt. II

2. Autohide Taskbar

3. Autohide Taskbar

4. taskbar - autohide

5. Autohide Taskbar programatically

6. Autohide Taskbar

7. Are there std Floating Pt. Exts.?

8. Minus Sign and Float. Pt. Edit Control

9. Tough: Hide TaskBar Programmatically

10. Setting Taskbar properties programmatically

11. Windows "Show Desktop" programmatically

12. How does one programmatically show/hide CToolBars