How can I return the handle of a CDC (MFC)?
Author Message
 How can I return the handle of a CDC (MFC)?

The API Function CreateCompatibleDC return the handle of DC.

How can I know the handle of a DC Created with CDC::CreateCompatibleDC?

Thanks

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 23:42:00 GMT
 How can I return the handle of a CDC (MFC)?

Quote:
>The API Function CreateCompatibleDC return the handle of DC.

>How can I know the handle of a DC Created with CDC::CreateCompatibleDC?

The CDC has a data member variable m_hDC.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Thu, 15 Sep 2005 01:37:35 GMT

1. CDC::DrawText doesn't return correct RECT values

2. CDC::ArcTo returning FALSE

3. CDC::GetTextExtent returning negative numbers in CSize?

4. CDC::GetPixel() returns a -1 as if the pixel is not in clip region

5. How to get a HANDLE to a printer from a printer CDC

6. CDC::SelectObject(CBitmap*) is returning NULL - why?

7. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available

9. Help with compiling a "canned" program

10. Canned Dialogs

11. CDC::SetTextAlign & CDC::TextOut

12. any difference in CDC::m_hDC and CDC::GetSafeHdc()?