About message handle
Author Message
 About message handle

Hi,all
 How to mask some messages(such as don't handle the message:WM_GETTEXT) in
the MFC application?

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 01:35:07 GMT
 About message handle
Override PreTranslateMessage and if it's a WM_GETTEXT message return TRUE
without doing anything else.

Nish [Visual C++ MVP]

Quote:
> Hi,all
>  How to mask some messages(such as don't handle the message:WM_GETTEXT) in
> the MFC application?

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 01:46:04 GMT
 About message handle
also u can override LRESULT CDelDlg::WindowProc(UINT message, WPARAM wParam,
LPARAM lParam)

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 05:28:32 GMT
 About message handle

Quote:
> also u can override LRESULT CDelDlg::WindowProc(UINT message, WPARAM
> wParam, LPARAM lParam)

Hi
 Thank you in advance. I mean that only a control doesn't handle the
message and other controls are normally handle it in a dialog.

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:51:14 GMT

1. Messages handling by DLL

2. Message Handling - Controls - ATL Composite Controls

3. Message Handling problem

4. Window Message Handling problem (re-post)

5. Windows Message Handling problem

6. Window object deleted during message handling

7. message handling in DLL

8. Message Handling

9. message handling mechanism

10. Message Handling Problem

11. Thread Message Handling Problem

12. Message Handling during system shutdown