Sizing Property Sheets/Property Pages
Author Message
 Sizing Property Sheets/Property Pages

Quote:
>I can easily create a CPropertySheet that is sizeable but it seems that
>there is no easy way to size the property pages contained in the sheet.
>Can't find any sample code. Do I have to manually resize the pages whenever
>the sheet gets a WM_SIZE message?

Yes, you have to do it yourself. use CPropertySheet::GetTabControl to
get the tab control and resize that.

Dave

Mon, 05 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Property Sheet and Property pages in ATL

2. How to disable property page on property sheet.

3. Property sheet in a property page

4. Property pages disappearing from property sheet on selection

5. questions regarding property sheet and property page

6. Problem with same property page in multiple property sheets

7. Problems with property sheets and property pages

8. Property Sheet and Property Pages

9. Property Sheet on Property Page?

10. resizable property sheet and property page

11. Q: Set Tab Window Text in Property Page/Property Sheet

12. Property Sheets and property pages!!