CListViewCtrl
Author Message
 CListViewCtrl

Quote:
>How do I enable "edit labels" on subitems in a ListView in report mode ?
>The user can click on any subitem and leave the mouse there for a minute and
>the first item in the listview always becomes editable, not the subitem I
>clicked on.  If the user clicks on the third subitem for instance I want the
>text in the third item to become editable is this possible ?

Trevor,

There's no built-in support for this in the control, you have to roll
your own. Have a look on the codeguru and codeproject web sites,
they'll probably have an example of doing this sort of thing.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 00:29:11 GMT

1. CListViewCtrl and DragAndDrop

2. WTL CListViewCtrl

3. Change Image in CListViewCtrl

4. Superclassing CListViewCtrl (ATL)

5. Flicker during resize in CListViewCtrl

6. OnPaint override on CListViewCtrl?

7. WTL & CListViewCtrl

8. Deleting Selected items in CListViewCtrl

9. How to get FullRowSelect to select whole row in CListViewCtrl

10. Wrapping column headers in CListViewCtrls

11. CListViewCtrl stupid question