Program not work at release mode but work at debug mode
Author Message
 Program not work at release mode but work at debug mode

I wrote an GUI program using MFC. I can compile it as release version and
debug version. The program works fine in my PC (Windows 98 SE). But, the
release version can not be executed in some other PC, only the debug version
can work on all of the PC.
I've checked my program code and found the line where the program was
stopped. However, I  can not see any logical nor syntax error in it.

Can any body help me!

:)

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:49:46 GMT
 Program not work at release mode but work at debug mode
Read the following article

        http://www.flounder.com/debug_release.htm

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ]

Quote:

> I wrote an GUI program using MFC. I can compile it as release version and
> debug version. The program works fine in my PC (Windows 98 SE). But, the
> release version can not be executed in some other PC, only the debug
version
> can work on all of the PC.
> I've checked my program code and found the line where the program was
> stopped. However, I  can not see any logical nor syntax error in it.

> Can any body help me!

> :)

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 16:08:46 GMT
 Program not work at release mode but work at debug mode
Yeah well, its a little hard to help you, if we don't have the code!

Tim Holst Petersen

| I wrote an GUI program using MFC. I can compile it as release version and
| debug version. The program works fine in my PC (Windows 98 SE). But, the
| release version can not be executed in some other PC, only the debug
version
| can work on all of the PC.
| I've checked my program code and found the line where the program was
| stopped. However, I  can not see any logical nor syntax error in it.
|
| Can any body help me!
|
| :)

Sun, 18 Sep 2005 08:39:43 GMT

1. Works in Debug mode but not in Release mode

2. CString::GetBuffer does not work in debug mode but in release mode

3. Code works in debug mode but not in release mode

4. MIDL compiler fails during release mode but works fine in debug mode

5. Works in Debug Mode crahses in Release Mode

6. Works in debug mode but not in release

7. extended stored procedure working in debug mode but not in release

8. DLL works fine in DEBUG but not in RELEASE mode

9. Page fault when compile using Release mode but not Debug mode

10. Program runs fine in debug mode, but crashes in release mode

11. HELP: BSTR allocation works in debug mode but throws up in releas e mode

12. Another release mode not working thing...