sample code for simple network socket programming
Author Message
 sample code for simple network socket programming

I haven't test my socket code on WinCE, but there is no reason that I know
that would prohibit using the code on my website. I have about 4-5 socket
articles that are linked to from the IP homepage http://www.*-*-*.com/
There's more on my homepage http://www.*-*-*.com/
--
Randy Charles Morin
Author of Programming Windows Services

Feel free to contact me by private email or messenger

Dear all,
i can't find sample source codes for simple socket programming application
in
WinCE...
could anyone help me? Or does anyone know where i can find these kind of
sample
code?

Thanks!!!!!!

Sat, 06 Dec 2003 21:45:39 GMT

1. Any C# Network programming samples

2. Tutorial and sample code for C socket

3. Windows Sockets Network Programming

4. socket programming problem (network not reachable)

5. socket programming problem (network not reachable)

6. network programming:COM,Socket,TCPIP?

7. sample socket code in ecv help file

8. Socket Program(Host Order/Network Order)

9. socket sample code?

10. does anyone have sample socket programs to share?

11. Simple ADO code sample

12. simple network programming tutorial for VC++ 6?