Displaying a modal dialog from within a property sheet/page Located in DLL
Author Message
 Displaying a modal dialog from within a property sheet/page Located in DLL

Hi,

I'm using Visual C++ 5.0 and MFC. I have a property sheet with several
property pages, and I want to be able to display a modal dialog box as
a child to one of these property pages (i.e. by pressing a button, on
the property page).

I've tried the normal way of displaying a modal dialog box, and the
code is as follows (the code is within the message handler for the
button):

        CAddressDlg Dlg(this);
        Dlg.DoModal();

When the code gets to DoModal(), it fails; after debugging, it seems
that the SetWindowText() function fails on assertion because for some
reason the window doesn't get created, as it would normally when you
call DoModal().

PS. Both the Property page and the dialog box are being called from
within a MFC regular DLL.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Mohsen

Thu, 02 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Mon, 06 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Displaying a modal dialog from within a property sheet/page

2. Displaying a modal dialog from within a property sheet/page

3. ActiveX Property Pages within client Property Sheet????

4. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

5. Q: Property sheet within a property sheet

6. Displaying ActiveX property pages within the client

7. modal property sheet looses modal behavior after error message

8. property sheet wizard - using Help button to throw modal dialog and not use .HLP

9. Property sheet within a dialog

10. Resizing Property Sheets within a Dialog box

11. Creating property sheet within a dialog

12. Modal Dialog from Modless Property Page