M0006: unable to pre-process input file
Author Message
 M0006: unable to pre-process input file

Help - I just can't seem to get rid of this one.  Here's the message
I get *every* time I build my project.

  Linking...
  Creating Type Library...
  Microsoft (R) Type Library Generator  Version 2.03.3023
  Copyright (c) Microsoft Corp. 1993-1995.  All rights reserved.

  fatal error M0006: unable to pre-process input file
  Error executing mktyplib.exe.

I guess I really don't understand why it's even trying to build a
Type Library.  I probably fooled around with OLE Automation at some
point, but I don't even see a .ODL anywhere... could that be my problem?
Where is the .ODL supposed to come from?

TIA -

Sat, 18 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. process input file with variable number of fields

2. process input-output files

3. Lex/Yacc inputs for C and C pre-processor

4. Unable to sync input and output streams

5. Unable to get key input

6. pre-processing in Makefile

7. C pre-processing rules

8. Pre-processing: Can this be done?

9. #Pre-Processing#

10. Spawn a process in a pre-existing window

11. Pre-Process /before/ editing?

12. pre processing C++ source