start dialog app minimized
Author Message
 start dialog app minimized

How can i start my dialog app in a minimized way ?

ThanX,
Dirk

Tue, 11 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 start dialog app minimized

Quote:
> How can i start my dialog app in a minimized way ?

The following works

regards,
Jan Kuiken

==========================
BOOL CMyDlg::OnInitDialog()
{
 CDialog::OnInitDialog();

 <snip>

 // TODO: Add extra initialization here
  ShowWindow(SW_SHOWMINIMIZED);
 return TRUE;  // return TRUE  unless you set the focus to a control

Quote:
}

Tue, 11 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 start dialog app minimized

Quote:
>How can i start my dialog app in a minimized way ?

Dirk,

You can start the application via a shortcut set to Run Minimized, or
if you want it always to start minimized, use:

        ShowWindow( SW_MINIMIZE );

From your dialog's OnInitDialog handler.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Tue, 11 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Starting a Dialog Based app minimized.

2. Dialog-based app starting minimized

3. Starting an app minimized on the system tray

4. _tspawnl and starting an App minimized

5. app starts minimized under 98?

6. Starting App Minimized

7. Start a dialog based application minimized

8. dialog to start minimized?

9. Starting MFC dialog minimized

10. Starting a dialog minimized: please assist.

11. HOWTO: hide dialog when a dialog-based app starts

12. how to minimize program started with Process.Start