.exe Icon is not the same as the application icon
Author Message
 .exe Icon is not the same as the application icon

I'm having a little trouble with the icon associated with the executable not
being the actual application icon.  Instead, it remains the default MFC
icon.  Is there an intermediate file that I can delete that will reload the
icon?

--
Adam Hendrickson
Proteometrics Canada Ltd.

Tue, 12 Aug 2003 04:11:00 GMT
 .exe Icon is not the same as the application icon

Quote:
>I'm having a little trouble with the icon associated with the executable not
>being the actual application icon.  Instead, it remains the default MFC
>icon.  Is there an intermediate file that I can delete that will reload the
>icon?

Adam,

Have you changed both the large and small icon images?

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Tue, 12 Aug 2003 06:03:17 GMT

1. Shortcut icon/bitmap on application icon: How ?

2. Hide taskbar icon on application startup (show only task tray icon)

3. Shortcut icon/bitmap on application icon: How?

4. Shortcut icon on application icon: HOW?

5. How to change the mfc icon with our own icon in the SDI applications

6. CDialog application icon is not showen when +Alt+Tab

7. Application does not respond to Taskbar Icon

8. Icon to Bitmap, which icon size being copied?

10. Tray Icon without Taskbar Icon

11. Big icon, small icon, How to

12. CButton icon question - Removing icon