TrackPopupMenu does not show menu labels
Author Message
 TrackPopupMenu does not show menu labels

If I try to use TrackPopupMenu with whole menu bar, I get popup menu without
text labels for root items (while subitems are ok). Any ideas?

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 12:52:19 GMT
 TrackPopupMenu does not show menu labels
I think cause TrackPopupMenu should only be for context menus if you want to
look into a pop-up child window with a menubar in it. I don't know if it
will work like that but you can check it out...

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:36:16 GMT
 TrackPopupMenu does not show menu labels

Quote:
>If I try to use TrackPopupMenu with whole menu bar, I get popup menu without
>text labels for root items (while subitems are ok). Any ideas?

TrackPopupMenu is not intended for use with bar menus. Create a bar
menu with 1 or more popup menus{*filter*} off it, use GetSubMenu to get
a handle to the popup menu of you choice, and call TrackPopupMenu
using that handle.

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 12:18:52 GMT

1. Grayed menu items not working with TrackPopupMenu()?

2. TrackPopupMenu: menu not dismissed when clicking outside

3. UserControl does not show on running form and properies do not show

4. Newbie: Menu and icons not showing ?

5. Document Menu not showing up in NT 4

6. Menu not showing up in 98...but it does in Win2k

7. CMultiDocTemplate not showing correct menu?

8. OCX created in VB does not show Menu in CDialog

9. Mnemonic underlines not showing in menu times.

10. Menu not showing checked symbol

11. Send To Context Menu does not show.

12. shortcut does not show up in start menu right away