Property Pages & MFC Dialogs
Author Message
 Property Pages & MFC Dialogs

I want to create a Dialog application in which
part of the user interface has a property sheet with
3 pages (tabs). How do I do this? (Is it possible?)

(I like the look of having property pages as part of my dialog)

I don't want the property sheet 'popping' up on the screen,
rather, it has to be part of the dialog.

How do I get rid of the 'ok, 'help', ... buttons?

Thanks.

Angelo

Echo replies to:

Mon, 03 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Property Pages & MFC Dialogs
Take a look at
http://codeguru.earthweb.com/propertysheet/inside_dialog.shtml

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

Note: Please post all replies to newsgroup only.

Quote:

> I want to create a Dialog application in which
> part of the user interface has a property sheet with
> 3 pages (tabs). How do I do this? (Is it possible?)

> (I like the look of having property pages as part of my dialog)

> I don't want the property sheet 'popping' up on the screen,
> rather, it has to be part of the dialog.

> How do I get rid of the 'ok, 'help', ... buttons?

> Thanks.

> Angelo

> Echo replies to:

Mon, 03 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Property Pages & MFC Dialogs
I solved the same problem using an example from codeguru.com.
http://codeguru.earthweb.com/propertysheet/inside_dialog.shtml

Quote:
>(I like the look of having property pages as part of my dialog)

later,
charles

Mon, 03 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Property Pages & MFC Dialogs
hi, i had the same problem a few days ago, i solved it like this:

CPropertySheet m_propertySheet = new CPropertySheet;

m_propertySheet.AddPage(&m_propertyPage);
m_propertySheet.Create(theApp.m_pMainWnd,...);

that's it, it took quite a few days, but now it works...

hope you can use this sample

Nico

Thu, 06 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Property pages in MFC Dialog application

2. VC5:Adding a listbox to property page (MFC dialog-based app)

3. Dialog Box & Property Sheet :: MFC

4. The same dialog box for a stand alone dialog and a property page

5. Property Pages in a Property Page

6. Threads & Property pages

7. Property Pages & Add new hardware wizard

8. Property page & edit-box

9. Property Page + Back & Next button Focus

10. ActiveX & property page

11. drag & drop in property page

12. Customizing ActiveX Controls Color & Font Property Pages