How change timeout for CSocket.Connect()?
Author Message
 How change timeout for CSocket.Connect()?

I try to connect to server - ftp.microsoft.com, but socket cannot connect -
timeout. At the same time ftp program connect to this site and work. I think if
timeout would be increased, it would connect.
How change timeout for CSocket.Connect()?

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:57:22 GMT

1. Implementing a TimeOut for CSocket::Connect()

2. Changing CSocket connection timeout

3. Changing timeout value of Connect() in CAsyncSocket

4. how to change Socket connect timeout?

5. CSocket/Timeout

6. CSocket - Server - Client - Timeout

7. CSockets and timeouts

8. CSocket - Timeout with MFC

9. CSocket Timeout

10. How to set timeout of CSocket::Receive()

11. CSocket Timeout

12. CSocket & TimeOut