How to access OutLook 2000 Contacts using Visual C/C++ 6.0
Author Message
 How to access OutLook 2000 Contacts using Visual C/C++ 6.0

Hi,
was wondering if anybody has a solution for accessing the contacts from
OutLook 2000/98.  I need to be able to pick up the contacts from within a
Visual C/C++ application, I would like to read/edit/add contacts if
possible.

Any Ideas ???

Wayne Gibson

Sun, 13 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to access OutLook 2000 Contacts using Visual C/C++ 6.0
One way is to use Access 2000, as a database can link to Outlook databases.
Then you can use ODBC on the Access database to at least look at the Outlook
data.  Not sure about writing to it.

Quote:
> Hi,
> was wondering if anybody has a solution for accessing the contacts from
> OutLook 2000/98.  I need to be able to pick up the contacts from within a
> Visual C/C++ application, I would like to read/edit/add contacts if
> possible.

> Any Ideas ???

> Wayne Gibson

Thu, 24 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to access OutLook 2000 Contacts using Visual C/C++ 6.0

2. Access 2000 and Visual C++ 6.0

3. Reading contacts from outlook 2000

4. Visual C++ 6.0 attach to process debugger in Windows 2000

5. Visual C++ 6.0 bug on Windows 2000?

6. Visual C++ 6.0 on Windows 2000

7. Visual C++ 6.0 @ Windows 2000

8. Using Access Database in Visual C++ 6.0

9. Visual C++ & Access 2000

10. Visual C++ & Access 2000

11. Using Oracle Programmer 2000 with Microsoft Visual C++ 4.2 or 5.0

12. ANN: BCG Library -- MS Office 2000, Outlook, Visual Studio-style GUI