where can i download a notepad program's source code ?
Author Message
 where can i download a notepad program's source code ?

i am a newer to VC and i want begin my studying VC by analysis a notepad
program's source code.

At best the code is not using RichEdit control.

thank you at advance.

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 01:30:50 GMT
 where can i download a notepad program's source code ?
The Notepad program can be simulated by making an SDI app using the app
wizard and using CEditView as your view class.

Regards,
Nish [Visual C++ MVP]

Quote:

> i am a newer to VC and i want begin my studying VC by analysis a notepad
> program's source code.

> At best the code is not using RichEdit control.

> thank you at advance.

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 01:39:27 GMT

1. Any website has many MFC program 's source code download??Thank you

2. where can i download a simple notepad program's source code?

3. Notepad source code

4. notepad source code

5. Making a program display it's source code

6. Need source code of CD's manager program

7. New C# Source Code Sample Available for Download

8. Where can i download the source code of Debugging Applications

9. Problem downloading source code from tutorials

10. Problem downloading source code from tutorials

11. Problem downloading source code from tutorials

12. Problem downloading source code from tutorials