How can I use print callback function of View class using Modal Dialog
Author Message
 How can I use print callback function of View class using Modal Dialog

I hope to print a ODBC records (.mdb) in menu of a modal dialog.
The programming manual of MFC explains a printing method with
View class using OnPaint and  OnPreparePrinting methods.
Then, must I send a message from my modal dialog to View class??
How can I send a printing message from my modal dialog to View class?

Thanks in advance

Kim.

Tue, 12 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I use print callback function of View class using Modal Dialog
Kim:

AfxGetMainWnd()->SendMessage(WM_COMMAND, ID_FILE_PRINT);

will cuase the active view to print.

HTH,

David Wilkinson

========================

Quote:

> I hope to print a ODBC records (.mdb) in menu of a modal dialog.
> The programming manual of MFC explains a printing method with
> View class using OnPaint and  OnPreparePrinting methods.
> Then, must I send a message from my modal dialog to View class??
> How can I send a printing message from my modal dialog to View class?

> Thanks in advance

> Kim.

Tue, 12 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

2. CListBox: assertion failed error when functions are used in message handler of View-Class (SDI)

3. Using Non-Static Callback Functions as member Functions VC5.0

4. Create mutiple views of one document using different view classes

5. Create mutiple views of one document using different view classes

6. Little help about using Callback's inside classes in VC 5

7. Little help about using Callbacks inside classes in VC 5

8. Howto simulate a modal dialog using CWindow ?

9. Help required using a CallBack function

10. Using timer-callback-function

11. Using a C++ member function as a Timer callback

12. Using Non-Static Callbacks as member functions VC 5.0