"SE Using MFC" source code
Author Message
 "SE Using MFC" source code

I am beginning to use MFC and the only book I have at the moment is
"Special Edition Using MFC" published by Que.I'm missing the CDROM
with complete code examples - anyone knows where can I find it?
Fragments printed in text are great but having complete programs to
study/run would be a lot better. Que (McMillan) seems to drop this
book from their website...

Please help, Tom

Wed, 11 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 "SE Using MFC" source code
If I am not mistaken, Que has re-released it under a new title.  I
forget the name, but do an author search on the Que site and you
should find it.  BJ
Quote:

>I am beginning to use MFC and the only book I have at the moment is
>"Special Edition Using MFC" published by Que.I'm missing the CDROM
>with complete code examples - anyone knows where can I find it?
>Fragments printed in text are great but having complete programs to
>study/run would be a lot better. Que (McMillan) seems to drop this
>book from their website...

>Please help, Tom

Thu, 12 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. C source code for "printf"

2. source code for "sh"

3. source code for Unix "split" command

4. ISO OF "C" SOURCE CODE FORMATTER

5. source code in "Algorithms in C"

6. Source code for unix "Cut" utility

7. source code for "C beautifier"

8. Seeking recouse code of "sound recoder", sport MFC

9. Looking for C source code "browser" ala "cscope"

10. On using "using"

11. MFC Container Classes using different "new" and "delete"

12. remove() vrs fopen("""w")