How to move focus to next tab stop?
Author Message
 How to move focus to next tab stop?

Greetings,

I want to a my own CMyEdit inherited from CEdit. The only thing I do on
CMyEdit is to catch ENTER key and move focus to next tab stop.

Catch ENTER key press is easy, but how to move focus to next tab stop?

Please help. Thanks in advance!
evan

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 08:27:41 GMT
 How to move focus to next tab stop?

Quote:
>Catch ENTER key press is easy, but how to move focus to next tab stop?

CDialog::NextDlgCtrl (aka WM_NEXTDLGCTL).

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 09:58:21 GMT
 How to move focus to next tab stop?

PostMessage (WM_NEXTDLGCTL, 0, false);
-Harish

Quote:

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 10:18:03 GMT
 How to move focus to next tab stop?
The next control in the tab order, or the next tabstop within the edit
control?

Quote:
> Greetings,

> I want to a my own CMyEdit inherited from CEdit. The only thing I do on
> CMyEdit is to catch ENTER key and move focus to next tab stop.

> Catch ENTER key press is easy, but how to move focus to next tab stop?

> Please help. Thanks in advance!
> evan

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 15:00:08 GMT

1. Moving the focus to the next TabIndex

2. Move focus to next item

3. :-) How To Stop The Tab Key From Moving To Next Control in Tab Order if Some Ciiteria is Not Met

4. Colon moves line to tab stop

5. How to move focus to next edit box when TAB key is pressed?

6. Moving the first tab in a tab control over a bit

7. Cannot press tab to move to a tab control after using WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT

8. Visual Studio.Net: how do I move to next compile error

9. Hopefully move to the next level

10. Trapping ENTER key to move to next control

11. Property Page + Back & Next button Focus

12. auto tab to next edit control