opengl enabled view crashing in nt2000 MFC MDI VC 6.0 app
Author Message
 opengl enabled view crashing in nt2000 MFC MDI VC 6.0 app

I have a VC++ 6.0 MFC app with MDI interface and splitterWnds in the MDI
Views. in one of the (plit)views I have a OpenGL-enabled View (with pretty
much the same structure as shown in the OpenGL SuperBible book, chapter 21),
all the views using only GDI. While this program ran fine in NT 4.0, on 2000
it crashes on windows creation or destruction (but not consistently). In
debug mode though it consistently crashed in the opengl enabled views
OnDestroy member in a call to wglDeleteContext( m_hGLContext );

I have looked through the msdn bug database, and though there are severla
issues with opengl and mdi, I couldnt see anything to di with this one.

Anyone has similar problem, suggestions, or better yet a solution ?

Thanks

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 01:40:53 GMT

1. MFC app crashes using new VC 6.0 libraries

2. OpenGL and MFC application - one of the views in OpenGL

3. Upgraded From VC 5.0 to 6.0 - MDI App Calling USER DLL - ASSERT in Debug

4. OpenGL crashes in VC debugger

5. Trouble using OpenGL headers in VC 6.0

6. opengl problem with VC++ MDI app using splitterWnds

7. Can't change app and view icons in a VC++ 5 MDI App

8. How do I create a Report View in one of my MDI app views

9. MFC MDI Multiple Views in Separate MDI Child Windows

10. Need help: OpenGL in MFC MDI Application

11. MFC MDI OpenGL Question

12. Help w/ app crashing in MFC shared dll but not w\ static MFC using VC6