Active X control not displayed in a modal dialog box in a dll
Author Message
 Active X control not displayed in a modal dialog box in a dll

Hi ,
I have a application which calls a dll. This dll calls a second dll
which is supposed to display a modal dialog box with an active x
control. I am unable to get the modal dialog to be displayed with the
control.If I remove the control, the dialog box is displayed.
Hope some one can help me solve this problem
Thanks
Anand

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 16 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Active X control not displayed in a modal dialog box in a dll

Quote:
>I have a application which calls a dll. This dll calls a second dll
>which is supposed to display a modal dialog box with an active x
>control. I am unable to get the modal dialog to be displayed with the
>control.If I remove the control, the dialog box is displayed.

Anand,

It sounds like the offending DLL isn't calling
AfxEnableControlContainer.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Tue, 17 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Displaying modal dialog box from DLL

2. PBM: Message box not displayed after main dialog box is closed in MFC dialog-based app

3. HELP: activex control in dialog box in mfc user dll (dialog not launching)

4. Dialog box in DLL not displaying

5. Displaying Dialog box in Extension DLL which contains Custom Control

6. Trouble displaying dialog box with custom control inside DLL

7. Screen erasing when Modal Dialog box is displayed?

8. Screen erasing when Modal Dialog box is displayed?

9. Dynamically created Dialog Controls are not displayed when called in a dll

10. Displaying active movies on a dialog box

11. Modal Dialog is not Displaying!!

12. Modeless dialog box together with modal dialog box