TreeView OCX paint problem
Author Message
 TreeView OCX paint problem

MFC OCX subclassed from SysTreeView32. When the control gets obscured by another
window (the other window is the active window) then the control's window gets
activated, the control doesn't properly paint the area that was covered by the
other window. Why is this? I've messed with the control flags
(COleContrtol::GetControlFlags) with my listview control, but the tree view just
uses the defaults. Do I need to turn FastPaint off? or something else?

Thanks.

--
James

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. TreeView OCX activation problem

2. Catching ScrollInformation inside a TreeViews Custom Paint ?

3. Triggering the Paint event for the treeview control.

4. Subclassing ListView in an OCX + Inactive mode paint

5. NM_CUSTOMDRAW / WM_MEASUREITEM in TreeView OCX

6. Resizing viewable area in TreeView OCX

7. How to create ocx within another ocx in the same .ocx file

8. OnNcPaint painting being painted over

9. CDC stops painting my rectangle after several paints??

10. Paint brushes and pots of paint

11. Problem with MSComm32.ocx !!( licence problem)

12. WIN 3.1 re-paint problem