VC++ MFC Application
Author Message
 VC++ MFC Application

Subj: Visual C++.NET MFC Application

Hi folks,

I'm trying to resolve a problem and i am hoping someone
could point me in the right direction.

I created a dialog based project. I used all the default
settings. I did not add any code to this project. When I
execute the program in debug mode, a window is displayed.
It contains an OK button and a CANCEL button. When I
click on the OK button, a debug window with the following
messages appear:

'TestProgram.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32
\advapi32.dll', No symbols loaded.
'TestProgram.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32
\rpcrt4.dll', No symbols loaded.
'TestProgram.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32
\shlwapi.dll', No symbols loaded.
'TestProgram.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32
\msvcrt.dll', No symbols loaded.
'TestProgram.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32
\oleacc.dll', No symbols loaded.
'TestProgram.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32
\msvcp60.dll', No symbols loaded.
'TestProgram.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32
\ole32.dll', No symbols loaded.
'TestProgram.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32
\oleaut32.dll', No symbols loaded.
'TestProgram.exe':
Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-
Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.10.0_x-ww_f7fb5805
\comctl32.dll', No symbols loaded.
'TestProgram.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32
\mfc70enu.dll', No symbols loaded.
'TestProgram.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32
\uxtheme.dll', No symbols loaded.
'TestProgram.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and
Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\IadHide3.dll', No
symbols loaded.
'TestProgram.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\America
Online 7.0\idleproc.dll', No symbols loaded.
The program '[2740] TestProgram.exe: Native' has exited
with code 0 (0x0).

If anyone has seen and resolved this problem, I would
appreciate some help.

Thank you in advance.
John Gentile

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:02:06 GMT
 VC++ MFC Application

Quote:
>I created a dialog based project. I used all the default
>settings. I did not add any code to this project. When I
>execute the program in debug mode, a window is displayed.
>It contains an OK button and a CANCEL button. When I
>click on the OK button, a debug window with the following
>messages appear:

>'TestProgram.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32
>\advapi32.dll', No symbols loaded.
>The program '[2740] TestProgram.exe: Native' has exited
>with code 0 (0x0).

>If anyone has seen and resolved this problem

What problem John?

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 00:38:33 GMT
 VC++ MFC Application
Ooops!  I assumed that since it was a debug window, it
would only respond to problems.

Since I posted the original message, i found a dialog box
sample program on the vb.net cd roms. I executed the
program in debug mode and received the same debug
window.  Thanks for responding to my orignal message,
Dave. I appreciate it.

Quote:

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:08:29 GMT
 VC++ MFC Application

Quote:

> Subj: Visual C++.NET MFC Application

> Hi folks,

> I'm trying to resolve a problem and i am hoping someone
> could point me in the right direction.

> I created a dialog based project. I used all the default
> settings. I did not add any code to this project. When I
> execute the program in debug mode, a window is displayed.
> It contains an OK button and a CANCEL button. When I
> click on the OK button, a debug window with the following
> messages appear:

> 'TestProgram.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32
> \advapi32.dll', No symbols loaded.
> The program '[2740] TestProgram.exe: Native' has exited
> with code 0 (0x0).

> If anyone has seen and resolved this problem, I would
> appreciate some help.

> Thank you in advance.
> John Gentile

It is not a problem, just the de{*filter*} informing you of things that are
seldom of interest.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:11:37 GMT

1. Start an EXE-File from Inside MS VC++ MFC Application

2. Link errors on compilation of an external library in VC++ (MFC application)

3. VC++ / MFC application runs on WinNT but crashes on Windows XP / Windows 2000

4. Hex Dump Utility for a VC++/MFC application

5. Start an EXE-File from Inside MS VC++ MFC Application

6. How to disable hiding keyboard indicators (shortucts "_") for VC++ MFC application in Win2k?

7. How to have MS Office97 like Menus and Toolbars in VC++ MFC Applications?

8. Adding MFC-code to a non MFC Application(WIN-application)

9. ODBC and VC 5 (MFC application - Redistribution?

10. Using MFC applications in a non VC++ environment

11. MFC in console application, VC++ 6.0

12. How can I call a MFC dll in a VC++ console application