Done button during property sheet wizard
Author Message
 Done button during property sheet wizard

I'm trying to make a property sheet in wizard mode. I want it to have a
'Done' button through all pages, just like MFC App wizard.
Any clue how to do it?
Thanks, Avi (&Reuven)

Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Done button during property sheet wizard

Quote:
>I'm trying to make a property sheet in wizard mode. I want it to have a
>'Done' button through all pages, just like MFC App wizard.

Avi,

Assuming you want to display the Finish button along with the Next &
Back buttons, have a look at the Platform SDK help on
"PSM_SETWIZBUTTONS". That says:

"Normally, setting PSWIZB_FINISH or PSWIZB_DISABLEDFINISH replaces the
Next button with a Finish button. To display Next and Finish buttons
simultaneously, set the PSH_WIZARDHASFINISH FLAG in the dwFlags member
of the wizard's PROPSHEETHEADER structure when you create the wizard.
Every page will then display all four buttons.
"

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disable NEXT button a wizard property sheet

2. Help Button on Property Sheet Wizard

3. Help button in property sheet wizard

4. property sheet wizard - using Help button to throw modal dialog and not use .HLP

5. Wizard/Property Sheet buttons

6. Creating Property Sheets and Property Pages w/o the Class Wizard

7. Any one done Tooltips in Property sheet?

8. Relative Newbie Question: DAO and Property Sheet Wizard

9. please help with wizard and property sheet

10. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

11. Property Sheet Wizards

12. Relative Newbie Question: DAO and Property Sheet Wizard