ETDT_ENABLETAB background repeats at 1024 pixels - aggggh
Author Message
 ETDT_ENABLETAB background repeats at 1024 pixels - aggggh

In a previous article Doug Harrison [MVP]
advised me to use

   EnableThemeDialogTexture( m_hWnd, ETDT_ENABLETAB)

to make a "tab page" look correct.

  "tab page" = a page/dialog that blends smoothly into its tab
        in the tab control drawn above it.

This works  EXCEPT  when the sheet is over 1024 pixels the pattern
suddenly goes into a repeat !!!!!!!!!

(the color jumps to light and the gradient re-starts)

Sob Sob

Does anyone have a solution of how to draw "tab sheet" that

a) looks OK with a tab on the top
b) looks good when it is greater than 1024 pixcels tall

e.g.

Is their any official way to

a) find the color of the first line of TAB - BODY
b) paint it into the  BODY AREA  of the "tab sheet"

If your wondering - my "tab pages" are resizeable and contain
edit windows which show a log file. Users on large screens
resize to see more of the log - the result under XP does not
impress them  :(  :(

--
Roger Pfister

Sun, 09 May 2004 03:38:50 GMT

1. please any one help me in dividing 1024 bit number with 1024 bit another number

2. char (*array_p) [1024] question

3. how to replace /e:1024 by /e:2048 ?

4. converting const char* to unsigned char[1024]

5. How to listen to a port < 1024

6. 1024 letters in command line

7. 1024*768 graphic

8. 1024 * 768 Resolution?

9. Misleading Disk full error when writing files beyond 32767 * 1024 bytes

10. autoscrolling pixel by pixel RichEditCtrl

11. Scrolling text, pixel by pixel in a RichEditView

12. Very long CStrings > 256 < 1024