Pocket PC / Pocket PC 2002: CDialog::m_bFullScreen
Author Message
 Pocket PC / Pocket PC 2002: CDialog::m_bFullScreen

Hi,

if I use the CDialog member variable m_bFullScreen and set it to FALSE the
dialog appears in his original size (as defined in the resource template).
Works fine!

But if I show the input panel the dialog is adjusted to full screen mode
even if bFullScreen is FALSE. How can I avoid this (example: about box in
Windows Media player)

Best regards,
hfr

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:02:12 GMT

1. Pocket PC / Pocket PC 2002: CDialog::m_bFullScreen

2. what differencies are between Pocket PC SDK an Pocket PC 2002 SDK

3. New article at Pocket PC Developer Network - Testing programs on Pocket PC

4. How to use CFileDialog in Pocket pc 2002?

5. Tooltips in Pocket PC 2002

6. Message under Mobile 2003 when starting a Pocket PC 2002 Application

7. ATL in Pocket PC 2002 SDK

8. sms from pocket pc 2002

9. PPTP for Pocket PC 2002?

10. DirectPlay for Pocket PC 2002

11. fail to ping the IP in LAN in emulator of pocket pc 2002

12. 128-bit encryption for Pocket PC 2002