Default File Types
Author Message

Hi,

I would like to add to an MFC SDI application that I develop the ability to
start when I double click a file from Windows Explorer, and the application
will load the file and start processing it.  I know how to set the file type
in the Windows Explorer, however I do not know what should be added to the
application.

Thanks,
Eitan

Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

See the help for RegisterShellFileTypes(...)

Cheers
Check Abdoul
-----------------

Quote:
> Hi,

> I would like to add to an MFC SDI application that I develop the ability
> start when I double click a file from Windows Explorer, and the
application
> will load the file and start processing it.  I know how to set the file
type
> in the Windows Explorer, however I do not know what should be added to the
> application.

> Thanks,
> Eitan

Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change Default File Type to Source File?

2. Change Default File Type to Source File?

3. Default file type action

4. CFileDialog How to set default file type list

5. multiple default file types in "Open" and "Save As"

6. Change default new file type to .cpp

7. Getting default icon for a file type

8. Change default new file type to .cpp

9. Getting default icon for a file type

10. Default Value in a Strongly Typed DataSet

11. return types default to int

12. Help solve argument about default return type