Property Page is not responsed to proper page
Author Message
 Property Page is not responsed to proper page

I added two property pages to a property sheet.
CPage1,CPage2.
But when the CPage2 is active,and I clicked Apply.the program
jumped to CPage1::OnApply()
How can I let the program jump to CPage2::OnApply()

I have added CPage2::OnApply() to the end of CPage1::OnApply()
but I can't fetch the control's Id in CPage2,because I want to
save control's states in Page2.

-----------------** -- Posted from CodeGuru -- **-----------------
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;  The website for Visual C++ programmers.

Mon, 26 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Property Pages in a Property Page

2. How can I change pages in property page?

3. Q: Property pages and skipping pages

4. How to add a page to Display Property Page

5. Property Page not Showing in VB

6. VB property page not updated due to event freeze

7. ActiveX control in ATL property page does not work

8. Win95a not loading Property Page w/CSpinButtonCtrl,

9. Property Page not displaying problem. Help

10. Property page does not show underline

11. Property page : Debug exe not working with Release DLL (vc6)

12. Tab not functioning inside property sheet/pages