Where to start question from .Net newbie
Author Message
 Where to start question from .Net newbie

Hi all,

I have to make a sort of drawing app., which should be a web app., partly
because it will get the building stones to draw with from a remote database.

I would know how to make this a Java applet, embedded in a web page. Which
is a form that I like for this.

But, instead of using Java, I would like to use the new VS.Net, so that I
learn to work with that environment.

Is this a sort of 'client architecture' that .Net offers? What is it called?
Where to start?

I guess it would be good using C# for it, but I don't mind using C/MFC. For
the latter I obviously find ActiveX. That's not the way to go, is it?

Thanks for your ideas!

Sander Verhagen

Sat, 09 Apr 2005 00:11:55 GMT

1. VS.NET Start Page Usage Questions

2. newbie question - gcc under linux, getting started

3. newbie question re: getting started

4. Newbie Question (VB.NET user)

5. ADO.Net (newbie question)

6. Yet another .net newbie question

7. VC++.Net - Newbie Question

8. Help! CE 3.0 vs CE .NET newbie questions

9. Book for Getting Started in VS.Net?

10. Visual C++.NET: Unable to start debugging

11. Complete Newbie Where to start?

12. Newbie: Starting C