Debug Assertion Failed error
Author Message
 Debug Assertion Failed error

Hi,
I made a application with VS.NET and yes setup also.When i  execute the
application i am getting error Debug Assertion failed , FILECORE.cpp Line
277
Can any one tell me how can i avoid that?
Regards
Reny

Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:44:07 GMT
 Debug Assertion Failed error

Quote:

> Hi,
> I made a application with VS.NET and yes setup also.When i  execute the
> application i am getting error Debug Assertion failed , FILECORE.cpp Line
> 277
> Can any one tell me how can i avoid that?
> Regards
> Reny

Run the application in the de{*filter*}.  When it fails examine the stack
window to see how you got there.  Click to get to your code in the stack
and then examine your variables.  You can also examine FILECORE.cpp line
277 to see what it didn't like.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:32:56 GMT

1. Debug Assertion Failed Error

2. Basic vc5 error.Help.??(Debug assertion failed

3. Basic vc5 error.Help(Debug assertion failed)

4. Debug Assertion Failed in Microsoft Visual C++ v5.0 Debug Library

5. Debug Assertion Failed in Microsoft Visual C++ v5.0 Debug Library

6. Debug Assertion Failed!

7. Debug Assertion Failed

8. Debug assertion failed in dbgheap.c

9. free() causes: "Debug Assertion Failed"

10. Debug Assertion Failed!

11. Debug Assertion Failed - VisualStudio SP5

12. Debug Assertion Failed!