To include Milliseconds in CTime
Author Message
 To include Milliseconds in CTime

Hai all out there..

I have a problem while using MFC because CTime does not support Milliseconds and
i need to incorporate it in my project for calculations based on milliseconds..
can any body help...

Thanks in advance,,

Regards,
Bhanu Prakash.

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:25:05 GMT
 To include Milliseconds in CTime
You'll need to "roll your own".  Take a look at QueryPerformanceCounter()
together with QueryPerfomanceFrequency() or, as an alternative,
GetTickCount().  These might be helpful in achieving the results you're
after.

TFM3

Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address

Hai all out there..

I have a problem while using mfc because CTime does not support Milliseconds
and
i need to incorporate it in my project for calculations based on
milliseconds..
can any body help...

Thanks in advance,,

Regards,
Bhanu Prakash.

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:50:08 GMT
 To include Milliseconds in CTime

Quote:

> Hai all out there..

> I have a problem while using mfc because CTime does not support Milliseconds and
> i need to incorporate it in my project for calculations based on milliseconds..
> can any body help...

> Thanks in advance,,

> Regards,
> Bhanu Prakash.

Use SYSTEMTIME and the API functions that use and process it.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:48:56 GMT
 To include Milliseconds in CTime
did any of the persons have code that will do the calcs..

bye the way.. Thomas and Scott..

Thanks for the tips ..

Bhanu Prakash.

Quote:
> I have a problem while using mfc because CTime does not support Milliseconds and
> i need to incorporate it in my project for calculations based on milliseconds..
> can any body help...

> Thanks in advance,,

> Regards,
> Bhanu Prakash.

Use SYSTEMTIME and the API functions that use and process it.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]
.

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:30:31 GMT
 To include Milliseconds in CTime
Hi

I have made a time class that is capable to handle time with 100nano seconds
clicks
over +/- 29000 years. It is maybe to high for you?
OK the class is one year old but it is still going strong!
You find it at www.codeproject.com under date/time
Use it as you like.
/H?kan

Quote:

> Hai all out there..

> I have a problem while using mfc because CTime does not support
Milliseconds and
> i need to incorporate it in my project for calculations based on
milliseconds..
> can any body help...

cott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]
.

Sat, 13 Sep 2003 04:11:40 GMT

1. CTime and Millisecond Resolution

2. CTime milliseconds

3. Missing includes in /usr/include/linux/*.h and /usr/include/asm.h

4. include file of includes

5. source for included included files

6. How to include CRecordset without including MFC?

7. Why won't a include file get included some times and not other

8. #including your #include....

9. millisecond timer

10. help, simple codes always takes 15 milliseconds to finish

11. sleeping for time under the millisecond

12. How to convert local time to milliseconds?