How can I change pages in property page?
Author Message
 How can I change pages in property page?

How can I change pages in property page?
I have already add 2 property pages in a property sheet

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I change pages in property page?
Do you mean like SetActivePage changes to another page?

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I change pages in property page?
I think you mean this!

BOOL SetActivePage( int nPage );
BOOL SetActivePage( CPropertyPage* pPage );

Quote:
> How can I change pages in property page?
> I have already add 2 property pages in a property sheet

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I change pages in property page?
On Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:33:33 +0100, "Bjoern Domke"

Quote:

>I think you mean this!

>BOOL SetActivePage( int nPage );
>BOOL SetActivePage( CPropertyPage* pPage );

>> How can I change pages in property page?
>> I have already add 2 property pages in a property sheet

but BOOL SetActivePage( CPropertyPage* pPage ) is in CPropertySheet
and I can't get a pointer or whatever to CPropertySheet from
CPropertyPage

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I change pages in property page?
Hi,
to get a pointer to CPropertySheet from CPropertyPage, you can do this

 CPropertySheet *pSheet = (CPropertySheet *)GetParent();
 ASSERT(pSheet != NULL);

pSheet->SetActivePage(pPage);

Laurent RAVEL

Quote:
>but BOOL SetActivePage( CPropertyPage* pPage ) is in CPropertySheet
>and I can't get a pointer or whatever to CPropertySheet from
>CPropertyPage

Sat, 13 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Property Pages in a Property Page

2. Change fonts in a property pages of property sheet

3. Q: Property pages and skipping pages

4. Property Page is not responsed to proper page

5. How to add a page to Display Property Page

6. Property page change detection

7. how to change the title of a property page

8. change background color of a property page

9. Property Page tab name change question

10. Changing the font in tabbed dialogs (property pages)

11. changing the size of a property page

12. Changing font on Property Pages