Find out the name of a process (process.exe) from a window handle (CWnd)
Author Message
 Find out the name of a process (process.exe) from a window handle (CWnd)

I have a current window handle ( HWND or CWnd) and i want to know the name
of the current process (and not the current process-id).

Such a the task manager. On property page "application" and the column
"name" you can switch to the current process (name,id and so on). How make
the task manager this task ????

Please Help me

    Michael

Betreff:Find out the name of a process (process.exe) from a window handle
(CWnd)

Sat, 28 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Get a CWnd Handle from Process Handle

2. Process name from window handle

3. Getting a process' handle/CWnd

4. Window handle from process handle?

5. How to get Process handle from Window handle (or vice versa)

6. Getting process name in the process

7. Process id from process handle (how to get)?

8. Solution for retrieving the process name based on its process ID

9. How to obtain Process ID If I have process handle

10. Process ID from Process Handle

11. Process ID from Process Handle

12. Getting function name/process from within running process.