VC++ 1.52 Stack Overflow problem pls Help !!!
Author Message
 VC++ 1.52 Stack Overflow problem pls Help !!!

I am using VC++ 1.52.  I have problem  with stack overflow when run
certain function. I using the software to control vision inspection
system for dot matrix display. The display have 5X7 Led per digits. If
increase the digit number > 10  there will stack over flow problems when
trying to display dot matrix location. I have increase stack value up to
59250. If I increase value > 59250 there will be compilation error
showing that heap exceed 64K.
 Pls advice me how to overcome the problem.

Thank You
Radzali

Tue, 01 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VC++ 1.52 Stack Overflow problem pls Help !!!

Quote:

> I am using VC++ 1.52.  I have problem  with stack overflow when run
> certain function. I using the software to control vision inspection
> system for dot matrix display. The display have 5X7 Led per digits. If
> increase the digit number > 10  there will stack over flow problems when
> trying to display dot matrix location. I have increase stack value up to
> 59250. If I increase value > 59250 there will be compilation error
> showing that heap exceed 64K.
>  Pls advice me how to overcome the problem.

> Thank You
> Radzali

Don't create your variables on the stack, use the heap.... (use the new
and delete functions).

        Rail
--
        Recording Engineer/Software Developer
        Rail Jon Rogut Software

Tue, 01 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. stack problem-Pls help

2. CTime problem between VC++ 1.52 and VC++5.0

3. some problems porting vc++ 4.0 to 1.52...

4. How to handle the 'stack overflow' error in vc 1.52?

5. VC++ 5.0, Debugger, strcpy() = weird stack overflows

6. Stack Overflow Exception - VC 4.2 Bug?

7. Compiling a cpp file in vc gives stack overflow

8. Porting from vc++ 1.52 to VC++ 6.0

9. Stack Structure and Stack Overflow for CE

10. ODBC, Oracle6 and VC++ 1.52 problem

11. VC++ 1.52 Problem

12. VC 1.52 mkdir problem