Get the frame picture from AVI.
Author Message
 Get the frame picture from AVI.

Hi,

    I am using VC++ 5.0.  I would like to ask how to get a particular
frame from a AVI file.  I would like to put that frame picture into
CBitmap class.  The main problem is how to get a frame from a AVI file
in MFC or VC++ 5.0.

Joseph Ng.

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Get the frame picture from AVI.

Download at http://www.eu.microsoft.com/msdn/sdk/bldenv.htm the Multimedia
Services SDK. You'll find the complete source for reading/writing AVI.

Hoping to be helpful,
Border

Joseph wrote

Quote:
>Hi,

>    I am using VC++ 5.0.  I would like to ask how to get a particular
>frame from a AVI file.  I would like to put that frame picture into
>CBitmap class.  The main problem is how to get a frame from a AVI file
>in MFC or VC++ 5.0.

>Joseph Ng.

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to append pictures to an AVI ?

2. Reading in an AVI file and obtaining the individual frames

3. Get frames out of an AVI file

4. Read single frames out of AVI-Files

5. Convert AVI frame into bitmap image

6. activex control & one frame of avi file

7. Create a AVI, variable frame rate

8. Database Image in a Picture Frame Control

9. : picture frame color of a static object

10. Displaying a CLongBinary object in a Picture Frame Control

11. The key to getting the right picture quality when zooming

12. Getting a message from Picture holder.