Tab Controls and Property Sheets
Author Message
 Tab Controls and Property Sheets

I'm new to this newsgroup.

Could anyone direct me to a source (a book if possible) that covers IN DEPTH
the use/programming of tab controls and property sheets?

I can not find any text that covers this topic.  It seems to be somewhat
involved.  Every text I find covers everything BUT that topic.

Thanks.

George

Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Tab Controls and Property Sheets
George,

Mike Blaszczak's "Professional MFC With Visual C++ 5" has some pretty good
stuff on property pages and wizards and a page and a half on using the tab
control.

--
Dave Smith
MCSE, MCT, MVP

Please post responses, I cannot reply to individual mail

Quote:

>I'm new to this newsgroup.

>Could anyone direct me to a source (a book if possible) that covers IN
DEPTH
>the use/programming of tab controls and property sheets?

>I can not find any text that covers this topic.  It seems to be somewhat
>involved.  Every text I find covers everything BUT that topic.

>Thanks.

>George

Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Tab Controls and Property Sheets
Thanks Dave.  I'll track that one down!

Quote:

>George,

>Mike Blaszczak's "Professional MFC With Visual C++ 5" has some pretty good
>stuff on property pages and wizards and a page and a half on using the tab
>control.

>--
>Dave Smith
>MCSE, MCT, MVP

>Please post responses, I cannot reply to individual mail

>DEPTH
>>the use/programming of tab controls and property sheets?

Wed, 18 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tab Control and Property Sheet

2. Tab control VS. Property sheet

3. Subclass tab control in property sheet?

4. Tab Control or Property Sheet?

5. TAB Controls or Property SHeet/Pages?

6. Property Sheets and Tab Control

7. Property Sheets and Tab Control

8. Tab and property sheets control...

9. Property sheet with no tab control?

10. Property Sheet Tab Control and TCS_VERTICAL Style

11. Property Sheets v/s Tabbed Control

12. moving tab control in a property sheet