Overwriting Right Mouse Button click of edit boxes
Author Message
 Overwriting Right Mouse Button click of edit boxes
How do I overwrite the function of the right mouse button click of an edit
boxes???

Thanks

Weiling

Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Overwriting Right Mouse Button click of edit boxes
Wei Ling,

I think you'll need to subclass the edit control and then handle the
WM_CONTEXTMENU message.

--
Scott

Quote:

>How do I overwrite the function of the right mouse button click of an edit
>boxes???

>Thanks

>Weiling

Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. x and y coordinates when i click right mouse button

2. Right mouse button click in CTreeView?

3. Right button mouse click in CListBox

4. Popup menu clicking the right mouse button

5. howto track a right mouse click from a dialogbar button

6. Dispatching right mouse click for a toolbar button

7. Right mouse button click in CTreeView?

8. Right mouse button click in CTreeView?

9. List Box doesnt support Right Mouse Click --- Help needed

10. Right Mouse Click on List Box Not Supported

11. Right-click on edit control or combo box...

12. Right Click in Edit Box