How to change Child Title Bar Text?
Author Message
 How to change Child Title Bar Text?

Howdy.

I'm running a VC++ 6.0 AppWizard generated project with one document and
several views.  I'd like the frame of each view to have unique title bar
text.  Also, some of these views may be displayed at the same time, each
with its own frame.

Is there a fairly simple way to set the title bar text of the child
window that contains the view?

Thanks,

Mackie M.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 24 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to change Child Title Bar Text?
Mackie_mack:

You have to remove FWS_ADDTOTITLE style and then use SetWindowText(). Take a
look at following MSDN article:

HOWTO: Change an MFC-Based MDI Child Window's Frame Text
Last reviewed: August 7, 1998
Article ID: Q99182

-----------
Ajay Kalra

Quote:

>Howdy.

>I'm running a VC++ 6.0 AppWizard generated project with one document and
>several views.  I'd like the frame of each view to have unique title bar
>text.  Also, some of these views may be displayed at the same time, each
>with its own frame.

>Is there a fairly simple way to set the title bar text of the child
>window that contains the view?

>Thanks,

>Mackie M.

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Thu, 24 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing Title Bar Text of a Child Window

2. Changing Title Bar Text of a Child Window

3. how to change my child window's border color and title bar color

4. Changing title bar text

5. How to programmatically change title bar text.

6. Changing text on title bar

7. Changing title bar text

8. Changing text in title bar

9. Change Title Bar Text of CPropertySheet

10. Painting The Title Bar On MDI Child Window using OnNcPaint()

11. Modify Child Wnd Title Bar Caption in MDI App

12. Title text of MDI child windows disappears