changing property sheet styles
Author Message
 changing property sheet styles

I am trying to remove the "Help" and "Apply" buttons in a property
sheet.  How would I do this?  I have tried to change the styles of the
individual pages within the resource editor, but I could not get that to
work because I do not know which styles to select, or if this will end
up applying to every page in the sheet.  I also tried coding it for when
the property sheet was created.  I dont know what function to put it
inside of or to create, or how to access the style of the sheet, or what
style to use.  any suggestions that you have could help me.

Thanks,
Jess

Mon, 15 Nov 2004 01:47:27 GMT
 changing property sheet styles
Take a look at following MSDN KB article:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q141039

Same technique (ShowWindow) can be applied to any button(IDHELP for help
button).

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

Quote:

> I am trying to remove the "Help" and "Apply" buttons in a property
> sheet.  How would I do this?  I have tried to change the styles of the
> individual pages within the resource editor, but I could not get that to
> work because I do not know which styles to select, or if this will end
> up applying to every page in the sheet.  I also tried coding it for when
> the property sheet was created.  I dont know what function to put it
> inside of or to create, or how to access the style of the sheet, or what
> style to use.  any suggestions that you have could help me.

> Thanks,
> Jess

Mon, 15 Nov 2004 01:55:03 GMT
 changing property sheet styles
Works great.

Thanks,
jess

Mon, 15 Nov 2004 02:43:35 GMT

1. Change fonts in a property pages of property sheet

2. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

3. Property sheet from property sheet

4. Q: Property sheet within a property sheet

5. How to use DS_SETFONT style for property sheet?

6. Property Sheet Tab Control and TCS_VERTICAL Style

7. XP visual styles in property sheet

8. Dynamically created edit box style in a property sheet

9. Property sheets: Changing [tab] to [alt][tab]?

10. Change tab color and background of Property sheet.

11. How to change font of a property sheet??

12. HOWTO change default button in property sheets?