How doi/can I create a form view of a property sheet
Author Message
 How doi/can I create a form view of a property sheet

I have a MDI application that has several document types represented by
CFormViews.  I want to change one of those to instead contain a property
sheet.  I know that CFormView replaces CDialog for views with ctrls, and
there are several "View" objects that are equiv. to ctrl objects (i.e.
CTreeView vs CTreeCtrl), but I don't see an equivalent for CPropertySheet.

Is there a way to do this ?

Thanks,

Perry King

Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with positioning a embedded property sheet in a form view

2. Property Sheet and Form View

3. Creating Property Sheets and Property Pages w/o the Class Wizard

4. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

5. Property sheet from property sheet

6. Q: Property sheet within a property sheet

7. question regarding MFC property sheets and MDI Children forms in VB

8. Propety sheet in a Form View

9. help : property sheets in view

10. property sheet in a view

11. Modless property sheet inside a view

12. Paste a Property Sheet in a view