I need fast information - iostream
Author Message
 I need fast information - iostream

I have basic doc-view program, and in some
step I open normal iostream file. How to get
information about start program path. Now
when I change folder, program start to read
special "on new" command file from actual
folder witch is wrong.

Thanks,
Mithrandir

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 22:33:21 GMT
 I need fast information - iostream

Quote:
> step I open normal iostream file. How to get
> information about start program path. Now

TCHAR szExePath[MAX_PATH];
GetModuleFileName(NULL, szExePath, MAX_PATH);

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 03:32:09 GMT

1. Fw: <iostream>, <iostream.h>, Visual C++, g++

2. <iostream>, <iostream.h>, Visual C++, g++

3. mixing iostream.h and std::iostream etc...

4. Iostream vs Iostream.h

5. Migration from old iostream to Standard iostream

6. mixing iostream.h and std::iostream etc...

7. iostream vs iostream.h -- VC++5 vs VC++6 problem

8. Command line compilation error-need iostream include

9. Help needed on iostream vs. list

10. Need something faster than sprintf(s, "%f", dbl)

11. Help--need really fast search to compare two HUGE files of text records

12. Need FAST exp()/ln() functions