CListCtrl and entire row highlighting.
Author Message
 CListCtrl and entire row highlighting.

Environment: NT 4.0 and VC 4.1

Can a kind soul tell me how to highlight a whole row in a CListCtrl when
the user clicks anywhere?

Please donot refer me to the ODLISTVW.EXE. I did not see how I can use that
in my MFC app.

TIA

Reza Razavipour

Fri, 30 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 CListCtrl and entire row highlighting.

Quote:
> Can a kind soul tell me how to highlight a whole row in a CListCtrl when
> the user clicks anywhere?

If you can use the IE 3.01 Common Controls DLL, just do the following when
initializing your list control.

// hWnd is the HWND of your CListCtrl
ListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle(hWnd, LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT);

The appopriate documentation and headers for this are available from the
ActiveX SDK (available from Microsoft's site)

Otherwise you can probably copy the OnPaint code from the ODLISTVW sample
(I have not seen this so I am just guessing!)

Please bother to read people's replies on the newsgroup and don't expect
them to email their replies to you :-)

Fri, 30 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How highlight entire row in the CRichEditCtrl

2. how highlight entire row in the CRichEditCtrl

3. howto select / highlight entire row / column of VSFlexGrid ?

4. How do you highlight an entire listview row?

5. Highlighting entire row in CListView

6. CListCtrl: How to select entire row

7. How to click the entire row in CListCtrl

8. How to click the entire row in CListCtrl

9. CListCtrl not maintaining highlight after deleting previous row

10. CListCtrl and Row highlighting

11. CListCtrl - How to select / highlight a row in Listctrl view

12. Highlight a complete row in CListCtrl