mutiline text in listview item
Author Message
 mutiline text in listview item

I need to draw mutiline text in specific listview item. I tried to use \r\n
or \n characters in the item text but listview does not use it and draws
mutiline text in a single line.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 01:21:09 GMT
 mutiline text in listview item
You need to custom draw the list control to display the multiline text. Take
a look at www.codeguru.com for examples of how to do the custom draw.

Cheers
Check Abdoul
-----------------

Quote:
> I need to draw mutiline text in specific listview item. I tried to use
\r\n
> or \n characters in the item text but listview does not use it and draws
> mutiline text in a single line.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 02:52:14 GMT
 mutiline text in listview item
I still don't see how custom draw listview control can control selected item
height. I would be thankful to anyone who could show me this.

Quote:
> You need to custom draw the list control to display the multiline text.
Take
> a look at www.codeguru.com for examples of how to do the custom draw.

> Cheers
> Check Abdoul
> -----------------

> > I need to draw mutiline text in specific listview item. I tried to use
> \r\n
> > or \n characters in the item text but listview does not use it and draws
> > mutiline text in a single line.

> > Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 09:48:24 GMT
 mutiline text in listview item
On Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:21:09 -0400, "Alexander Galkin"

Quote:
>I need to draw mutiline text in specific listview item. I tried to use \r\n
>or \n characters in the item text but listview does not use it and draws
>mutiline text in a single line.

You might want to take a look at the following control:
http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/reportctrl.asp

--
Charles Calvert             |  Software Design/Development
Celtic Wolf, Inc.           |  Project Management

Sat, 14 Feb 2004 23:03:24 GMT

1. CListCtrl: aligning item text with header text

2. ListView Items: Can they be Editable?

3. item height increase in listview ?

4. How to sort a ListView items

5. Find Item in ListView

6. Refreshing items in a ListView

7. simulate dragDrop of ListView Item -- Please Please Help!!!!

8. Setting the selected item in a ListView

9. Listview - selecting items

10. Updating A Single Item In a Listview

11. know item selected in a listview

12. Listview items underline problem [Expert]