How to draw selection handles
Author Message
 How to draw selection handles

Quote:

> Hi,
>   Can someone help me in figuring out how you can draw selection handles.
> I am trying to make an application that allows a user to select by clicking
> and dragging the mouse so that he can see a rectangle enclosing the portion
> of the client area that has been selected.  The rectangle can be a dashed
> line for example.  However, it seems the trick is to be able to erase the
> previous rectangle and restore whatever was there in the old client area
> before redrawing the new rectangle as the rectangle grows due to the mouse
> drag.  Any and all help will be much appreciated.  Thanks.

> Karun

I'm thinking that CDC::DrawFocusRectangle() may work for what you want.

Cordially/Serge

Sat, 06 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to draw selection handles

2. Owner Draw CListView not showing selection box

3. MFC Line drawing and selection problem.....

4. CToolBar selection state drawing problem!!

5. Draw selection rectangle

6. Where is the code handle Cut, Copy, Paste for text selection

7. How to handle popup menu selection from dialogbar tree control

8. How to handle item selection change CListCtrl

9. Handling Enter key for owner draw button?

10. How do i get Drawing handle?

11. Clean Selection Only or Build Selection Only

12. How to convert Drawing.Icon to Drawing.Image