Perplexing issue with Image lists
Author Message
 Perplexing issue with Image lists

I am very frustrated with an ImageList problem.  Here is
the scenario.

m_ImageList.Create(s.cx, s.cy, ILC_MASK | ILC_COLORDDB,
1, 1);

THe first time my dialog is created, the call works
fine.  THe second time, CImageList::Attach fails the
assertion shown below.  If I Ignore, I get a messed up
image list.  I have put a break point in the dtor of the
window that owns the CListCtrl, and I see that I am
destroying the class. Any ideas?

CImageList* Pascal CImageList::FromHandlePermanent
(HIMAGELIST h)
{
   CHandleMap* pMap = afxMapHIMAGELIST();
   CImageList* pImageList = NULL;
   if (pMap != NULL)
   {
      pImageList = (CImageList*)pMap->LookupPermanent(h);
      ASSERT(pImageList == NULL || pImageList-

Quote:
>m_hImageList == h);

   }
   return pImageList;
Quote:
}

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 05:24:31 GMT

1. Disabled image from color masked image list.

2. Image List: Creating images from a Bitmap Array

3. How to Merge Images into an Image List?

4. List View control and image lists

5. image lists with list controls

6. Where 2 get dotNet Known Bugs/Issues List?

7. Link List issue

8. Seg Fault || Dynamic Linked Lists || ISSUES

9. List box colour issue

10. VC++ 6.0 Std Ed. Combo Box Drop List issue

11. Images,Images,Images...

12. I am perplexed - help!