Taskbar box to blink
Author Message
 Taskbar box to blink

Is there an easy way to make the taskbar program box to blink a la AOL
Messenger
and such?

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:42:42 GMT
 Taskbar box to blink
Hi!

Quote:

> Is there an easy way to make the taskbar program box to blink a la AOL
> Messenger
> and such?

I'm thinking either CWnd::FlashWindow or the API function ::FlashWindow (and probably a timer) or
the version dependant API function ::FlashWindowEx (probably using the FLASHW_TRAY|FLASHW_TIMERNOFG
flags), but I don't use AOL or its messenger.

HTH,

Jeff...

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 03:49:18 GMT
 Taskbar box to blink
for(int k=0; k<6; k++)
{
    FlashWindow(k % 2);
    Sleep(400);

Quote:
}

Quote:
> Is there an easy way to make the taskbar program box to blink a la AOL
> Messenger
> and such?

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:14:55 GMT

1. BLINK the icon in taskbar when deactive

2. Blinking application button on the taskbar

3. blinking taskbar item

4. Need blinking Edit box

5. How to make colored static boxes blink?

6. Taskbar Visisble Dialog Box

7. Modal Dialog Box On Taskbar?

8. Application in taskbar; making it "blink"

9. Making an inactive form blink, etc.

10. Program to make an LED Blink (square wave)

11. Blinking Text in C

12. blink-tree code